Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WWF

World Wildlife Fund (WWF) has some terrific advertisements. I have always loved their ads and I think they convey a very strong and powerful message. I am a huge animal lover and will do anything I can to save or help animals. I support all of these groups, organizations, programs, (and other related associations) that help to save animals whether the animals are cats and dogs or cheetahs and pandas. I also support groups that help prevent animal abuse and cruelty. I'm not sure if WWF created these ads by themselves or if they had help. I can't find out exactly who created these ads.

 This is such a powerful ad. I got this ad right away, but it might take other people longer to get. Even without reading the tagline I got what this ad was saying by just the picture. This is what fur coats come from. These horrible people kill cheetahs and sometimes they kill a mommy cheetah and a baby cheetah who are just trying to live their lives for stupid, unnecessary fur coats. I like how the creators of this ad put tags on top of the cheetahs. When people are buying clothes they always look for their size. I also like how their is a tagline in the top right corner along with the WWF logo.

The picture speaks for itself. Elephants are going extinct and deteriorating. This is an example of good photo manipulation. I also like the background they chose for this picture. It is very dark and reminds me of a abyss. Again, they have a tagline at the bottom with their logo.
 
This is one of their more disturbing ads, but this ad isn't even that gruesome because the blood is illustrated. This is a very strong picture that says a lot. The tagline helps with the meaning of the picture. In this case they need the tagline for people to understand the full meaning of this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment