Sunday, June 9, 2013

Nicolas Henri

Nicolas Henri is a Swiss director and photographer. He specializes in stereo 3D, fashion, and portrait photography. I do not like his website. His website is very hard to navigate, but I'm here to talk about his photographs and not his website. His photos are very interesting. He has some photos were humans are being cutting up or have blood of over their bodies. He has some cool fashion pictures though.
 This is one of his fashion pictures. I really like this picture. She looks like a snow fairy. This picture definitely tells a story. He did a good job with the composition and the cropping. I like how she is almost touching the flower. She seems still and in focus and the rest of the background seems to be moving. This pictures has a lot of movement in it. When I look at this picture I feel cold and I feel like I'm there. It also has a magical feel to it. Even though the picture is overall blue, white, and gray, I think the colors are amazing.
http://nicolashenri.ch/#/Portfolio/Fashion/19/thumbs

No comments:

Post a Comment