Friday, June 28, 2013

Kashi_Magazine Ad

 This is an advertisement for "Kashi." I tore this ad out from a magazine that I had lying around at home. I'm not sure who made this particular ad. This is an example of a picture of a product used in a magazine advertisement. I like the layout of this ad. I like how the food is on one side and the text and ingredients are right next to the food. The only thing that is center about this ad is the logo and the tagline. I also like how they have the picture of the actual product (the boxes) towards the bottom of the page. Someone took a picture of one of Kashi's peanutty dark chocolate bars and then their picture was used for a advertisement. I also like the typography on this ad. It has almost a hand-written and natural feel to it, which fits the company. Kashi is the seven whole grain company and they use natural ingredients. I also like the colors they chose for the text to go along with the picture. The white background is plain, but I think it works. You usually don't want to have a busy background for a product ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment